AFRICA... the next frontier. These are the voyages of the Landship Enterprise. Its intrepid crew Captain Christopher J. Kirk and Lieutenant SueLu's continuing mission...... to explore strange new countries. To seek out new police hats and new situations. To BOLDLY fly where no one has flown before!
Landed? Asteroid belt? Are you taking the Enterprise metaphor to heart - or did you get a balloon ride in? :)
Sounds like too much sun to me - and I'm sure you don't need to go to such lengths to meet people from Derby! I thought travel was to broaden the mind - small world eh?
Landed? Asteroid belt? Are you taking the Enterprise metaphor to heart - or did you get a balloon ride in? :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like too much sun to me - and I'm sure you don't need to go to such lengths to meet people from Derby! I thought travel was to broaden the mind - small world eh?
ReplyDelete